2 Packs Urea Cream 40% Plus 2% Salicylic Acid 5.30 oz and Moisturizing Socks || Foot Cream and Hand Cream Maximum Strength with Hyaluronic Acid, Tea Tree, and Aloe Vera for Deep Moisturizes, Callus Remover and Soften
- 【Make Your Skin Like a Baby】 Our urea cream is enriched with 40% urea, which can quickly soften calluses and moisturize the skin. Furthermore, the mixed 2% salicylic acid strengthens the exfoliating ability.
- 【Multi-Function from Premium Ingredients】Our urea cream is combined with other effective ingredients. Tea Tree protects the skin and reduces the swelling; Aloe Vera restores the skin barrier and repairs the callus area; Hyaluronic Acid deeply moisturizes the skin and reduces dryness.
- 【Suitable for Multiple Area】Advanced ultra repairing cream for feet, heels, hands, ankles, elbows, Legs, toenails, and knees. It is suitable for ALL skin types.
- 【No Greasy and Safety】Our formulation is dermatologist-tested with safety guarantee-hypoallergenic, GMO-free, paraben Free, cruelty free and sulfate free. It is quick absorption and non-stain for the result.
- 【Organic Ingredients】Water, Urea, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mineral oil, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Salicylic acid,Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sclerotium Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trimethylglycine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ceramide 1, Oligopeptide-1, Aloe Vera extract, Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aroma, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
I tried the urea cream in my hands and oh my goodness... they feel soft again and stay soft for much longer! I love it
I’ve been following this ritual for 14 days and I’m yet to see any action
I also soak my feet in warm water twice weekly and use pedi bar to scrub which is like getting a pedicure twice a week
This cream is much different from what I am used to. It has a cream like texture, which I normally go for the salve or balm, so I'm unsure just how well it will work on my skin when it is super dry come winter. 🦧
40% Urea to REPAIR and NOURISH 🧖♀️
2% SALICYLIC to exfoliate 🤎
HYALURONIC ACID for anti aging 💧
🌱 NO GMO, FRAGRANCE OR ARTIFICIAL COLORS
📅 3 YEAR SHELF LIFE
🤗 MY REVIEW
The container the product comes in is of really good quality is it a heavy plastic and is a beautiful jade green.. 💚
I first applied this product when I was fresh out the shower and used it on my elbow and heels. The smell was EXTREMELY light, it did remind me of a sunscreen scent, NOT bad though. 🙂 The consistency of it I would say is of a "thicker" cream. It honestly made me feel like I was applying sunscreen, between the scent and the way it went on. You know how sunscreen rubs in but it takes a couple rubs until it is fully absorbed? That's how this is. It claims to be quickly absorbent however I wouldn't say quickly. 🤷♀️
My feet and elbows felt pretty moisturized even a few hours later. I have only used it 2 times now so I'm unsure if it will get rid of my dry heels. I will update y'all in a week or 2.
💚💙 I would recommend this to someone who has very mild dry areas on their hands, feet elbows or SMALL areas such as those.
❤🧡 I wouldn't say this would be a good solution for someone with more moderate dry or cracked skin.
All and all I really enjoyed this product and will continue to use and probably keep this on hand always just to apply as an added moisturizer. 😀
Extremely grateful to have worked with @rrrinssss
And being able to try out their products for free!!! 🥰
You can find this cream on Amazon. I also recommend giving their page some love..because ...well why not? 😅
Feet healed after a week. Totally recommend it!
I also found it much thinner than I expected. It's much thinner than Flexitol Heel Balm for example, and not quite as moisturizing.
They were to give me $20 credit but have not seen that.
Oh and this brand, the best one I've tried so far. Also the container is well built and pretty darn solid. Thanks for a great product.
Pictures 5 & 6 are about a week after I started using the cream.
Changes were noticeable within maybe 2-3 days, but I didn't take photos until about a week after.
I purchased one of these creams about two months ago to try it out because my skin started to get very, very dry. I'm 26 and am usually very good about applying lotion to not be ashy lol. Somehow, the top part of my hands got extremely dry, ashy, my skin started to break and regular lotion wasn't doing anything for me. I also got random dry spots on my feet. I went to a dermatologist thinking it was probably some sort of infection (thankfully it wasn't) and I was told to use urea 50 or urea 40 cream. I came across this cream and decided to try it out. My hands are now soft and smooth, and no loner cracked! The cream smells great - has a good, calm cream smell but not too strong that it'll give you a headache. I still have some cream left from my initial purchase from two months ago - I use it on my hands and my feet. It's creamy, so it lasts long. Today I ordered two more - one for me, one for my mom. Even though her hands are not dry nor in bad condition, I want her to use it to maintain her hands and skin smooth and hydrated.
I recommend this - try it out :)
Y segundo, llevo ya más de dos semanas usándola y no veo resultado alguno. Siempre uso una de 40% de Urea pero se la compro al podólogo donde voy normalmente, he querido probar otra, pero desde luego no tiene comparación, esta no me hace nada de nada. Para mi no da resultados.
He usado muchas cremas de urea al 40% y tengo la sensación de que esta crema lleva una menor concentración.
Por ahora, no está dando el resultado esperado.