2 Packs Urea Cream 20% Plus 2% Salicylic Acid 5.3oz and Moisturizing Socks || Foot Cream Maximum Strength with Hyaluronic Acid, Tea Tree and Aloe Vera for Deep Moisturizes, Callus Remover and Soften
- 【Make Your Skin Like a Baby】 Our urea cream is enriched with 20% urea, which can quickly soften calluses and moisturize the skin. Furthermore, the mixed 2% salicylic acid strengthens the exfoliating ability.
- 【Multi-Function from Premium Ingredients】Our urea cream is combined with other effective ingredients. Tea Tree protects the skin and reduces the swelling; Aloe Vera restores the skin barrier and repairs the callus area; Hyaluronic Acid deeply moisturizes the skin and reduces dryness.
- 【Suitable for Multiple Area】Advanced ultra repairing cream for feet, heels, hands, ankles, elbows, Legs, toenails, and knees. It is suitable for ALL skin types.
- 【No Greasy and Safety】Our formulation is dermatologist-tested with safety guarantee-hypoallergenic, GMO-free, paraben Free, cruelty free and sulfate free. It is quick absorption and non-stain for the result.
- 【Organic Ingredients】Water, Urea, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Mineral oil, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Salicylic acid,Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sclerotium Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trimethylglycine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ceramide 1, Oligopeptide-1, Aloe Vera extract, Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aroma, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
And softens the skin
My one caveat and the reason for four rather than five stars is based on how effective the exfoliating properties are in unwanted places. The cream has caused irritation and a crack in the finger I use to apply the cream to my heals. My recommendation is to exercise caution and wear latex or nitrile gloves before dipping your fingers into this cream.
Although not a con for me, I don't understand how this cream is described as moisturizing. Once it dries/absorbs into the callus, there is a residual white powdery film on the skin surface. My second recommendation is that if you apply the cream on your heals before bed, wear socks after application. Any acid rubbed onto your sheets is going to damage the fibers, even if dried unless you wash your bed linens daily. Socks are cheaper to replace than cotton sheets.
The label should not say it's moisturizing. I had to mix it with equal parts of a moisturizer to keep it from caking.
This works great but make sure to really exfoliate your skin first.
This helps give the cream a fighting chance to work its magic. Not much of a scent at all and easy to apply. Wear some socks over the cream right before you go to bed. In the morning, your feet will be a whole lot happier. Hubster using this on his calloused hands with great results.
I decided to give this cream a try after having tried countless other creams, lotions etc
My feet are already better! Smoother, not cracked or dry since applying the cream twice daily! Well worth the money!
I know this is a good creme if they don't change it
Mechanism of action from Wikipedia: Urea in low doses is a humectant while at high doses (above 20%) it causes breakdown of protein in the skin. Urea dissolves the intercellular matrix of the cells of the stratum corneum, promoting desquamation of scaly skin, eventually resulting in softening of hyperkeratotic areas.
From DermNetNZ: Salicylic acid possesses keratolytic properties that enable it to exfoliate dead skin cells. Salicylic acid works by softening keratin, a protein that forms part of the skin structure. This helps to loosen dry scaly skin making it easier to remove.
no more cracks and my foot is not dry anymore and not greasy like other creams that I used before.
The smell is ok but do a great job
I do highly recommend that, im definitely keep buying that cream.
First, I think it's important that people understand that this is not a moisturizing cream. When I first applied it it felt like it was actually drying my skin but I kept with it. I massaged it in and then put cotton socks on. My feet tingled slightly but not at all painfully. When I removed my socks that evening I didn't like the way my feet felt so I washed them off and that is when I was like WOW! When the residue came off, my feet already felt at least 25% better. The skin was soft! I've been doing this every day since and they are about 85% improved.
The biggest negative is the chemical/paint thinnerish smell - I just have to really wash my hands after applying it. Consistency is like a lotion but again this isn't a moisturizer - it doesn't act that way but in the end the results are so much better. Stick with it. My feet feel like I'm a teenager again.
Thank you so so so much!!! I have my life back!
I also have a spot on the side of my face that drives me nuts. Its a thickened area that is called hyperkerotosis I believe. Its been frozen off 2 times but it just keeps coming back. I have been using this cream on it and after a week, the area is about half as thick as it was. I think its going to take time, and I don't know if it will get rid of it entirely, but so far I am really impressed by what its done so far. I am retired so I leave this on basically round the clock.....I shower it off at night and reapply a new layer...but you could just put it on at night if you have to go out and about or to work during the day. Overall, very happy with how well this product is working for me!
So I HAD to find a solution. I researched and researched and found the perfect TWO combinations.
1. Find a rasp to take off all the dead skin. I did that. Lightly, for about a week. Mind you, I hade about an 1/16 to 1/8th inch dead skin on the bottom of my feet. No more feeling.
2. THIS cream. I applied it thick. Got white powder like substance. Was kinda perturbed. But then I realized HOW soft it made my feet after the file. So I worked with it. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Just a timet bit, massage it in. No white residue! And it does what it needs to do! I put it on after a shower, lightly sand my feet in the shower. If you put on too much. Let it dry! Then take some water on your fingers, and rub it in. It feels amazing and white stuff, gone!
Let me tell you, it's a game changer. My feet used to TEAR UP my bed sheets. Couldn't have nice ones, literally where my feet were, tore up.
NOW??? I love my feet! It's 100% noticeable! I notice the softness, the smoothness! It's a completely different feeling and I would never go back. It blows my mind. I sleep better, no more restless feet, I EVEN WALK BETTER!!! My socks feel silky smooth even and I notice it! Do this treatment for a week, go buy new socks, it'll change everything! I went from ugly nasty feet to feet that I get compliments on in sandals!
My GF loves my feet!!! I now do hers!
I also use it on my knees and elbows. Amazingly soft.
I also pair is with the Dr. Scholl's severe cracked heel balm and trust me, you can never look back. I would have NEVER thought ever!!
This is the first time in 20+ years I can see new soft skin! Wish I’d known of this product before.
Nothing like it!
So if you have an injury please use it.
This stuff is different. The viscosity is different. It goes on differently. More like cold cream (Nivea or something similar). I put it thickly all over my heels and other calloused bits, then put socks over them and went to sleep. The next morning I saw that my feet were completely dried out and the skin on my heels was dark and sort of gummy. The cream dried sort of powdery white in places, so you can imagine my horror when I saw the crusty gummy mess. In desperation I grabbed my foot file and started dry filing the gummy bits off. It came off in long ropes of skin and left a massive pile on the bathroom floor. My feet looked surprisingly much better, with less effort than my usual filing routine. I hopped in the shower and wet filed them a bit more. When I came out of the shower, my skin felt weird—kind of papery, but my heels were absolutely, 100% crack free, and zero dead dry skin to be found! I proudly wore sandals all day and didn’t find that my heels cracked or peeled at all after a day of walking around. They stayed baby smooth though still not soft. So that night I moisturized heavily with Pro foot Heel rescue cream and popes some socks on while I slept. The next day they were not only the best my feet had ever looked, they were also baby soft. For me this stuff is an actual miracle. If it didn’t work for you before, try it again and maybe try my process. I am a believer.
as for my feet, they become so smooth and soft after a few days that it's better than getting a pedicure!
Easy to spread